Christians Read is a group of authors and readers who gather to discuss books they’ve written or read and matters of interest to the daily life of Christians.
We’re glad that you’ve joined us and hope you’ll visit with us and join in the discussion. You can comment on any post (at the top of the post, click comment, and a box will appear to enter your thoughts).
The Christians Read Authors
- Follow Christians Read on WordPress.com
- Better Skills than Alexa by Julie Arduini
- The Dance
- Introducing Christian Suspense Author Rachel Dylan
- True Fiction by Hannah Alexander
- When Books Become Personal — Judith Miller
- The Expectation of Privacy by Vicki Hinze
- Lessons from the Oscars by Julie Arduini
- The Mountains Are Calling…
- Lent: A “Don’t Miss” Opportunity by Vicki Hinze
- BROKE… at Christmastime! by Yvonne Lehman
Our Recent Books
Follow Christians Read on TwitterMy Tweets