Two more delightful books have been released in the Moments series. Previous ones are Divine Moments, Christmas Moments, and Spoken Moments. These are being widely acclaimed as memorable and life-changing. First of the recent is Precious, Precocious Moments. In this book from 45 authors run the gamut of emotions including laughter, love, loss, acceptance, forgiveness, grief, longing, despair, joy, thankfulness, and courage.
Their stories tell of adults teaching children, children teaching adults and, best of all, the awareness that God does indeed know and care, and if we seek him we find him because he is waiting for us with open arms, ready to show us the beauty in life…often, through a child.
Thanks and gratitude to the contributors, who receive no payment, and all royalties go to Samaritan’s Purse, which provides spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world.
Contributors are: Carolyn Barnum, Robin Bayne, Shirley G. Brosius, Elsie H. Brunk, Rob Buck, Mirjam Budarz, Joann Claypoole, Autumn Conley, Tracy Crump, Greg Dodd, Susan Dollyhigh, Susan Engebrecht, Sandra Fischer, Virginia Foreman, Connie Gatlin, Janice Green, Lydia Harris, Judith Hensley, Karen Hessen, Julie Hilton, Helen Hoover, Thomas Kienzle, Ann Knowles, Christina Krost, David Lehman, Yvonne Lehman, Veronica Asay, Emily Marett, Diana Matthews, Beverly McKinney, Vicki Moss, Diana Owens, Carole Anne Pearson, Debbie Presnell, Joey Rudder, Jessica Satterfield, Karen Sawyer, Kevin Spencer, Ann Tatlock, Kevin Thompson, Carol Weeks, Cindy Wilson, Steve Wilson, Jean Wilund, and Felicity Younts.
Today I received this comment, “It’s after midnight and I just got my hands on a copy of More Christmas Moments and can’t stop reading it. I love everything about this book from the cover to the content. So special!”
More special are those who contribute just to share their stories, expecting nothing in return. Well… not expecting, but knowing we just can’t give without God blessing us mightily. What a privilege to touch the hearts and lives of others.
1. Little Foxes, Yvonne Lehman, 2. The Christmas Truce, Dan Balow, 3. Trashing the Christ Child, Sandra Discher, 4. Santa and the Meaning of Christmas, Diana Leagh Matthews, 5. A Fresh New Christmas, Elsie H. Brunk, 6. At Birth, Charlotte Adelsperger, 7. Falling in Love, Linda Landreth Phelps (as told to her by Fran Fahn), 8. A Husband’s Devotion, Rebecca Carpenter, 9. I Heard Him on the Roof, Carole A. Bell, 10. Mustard Seeds and Cheap Perfume, Bernadean J. Gates,
11. Christmas Legacy, Debbie Presnell, 12. Unexpected Guests for Christmas, Geneva Cobb Iijima, 13. An M&M Christmas, Theresa Jenner Garrido, 14. The Sparkling Bow of Joy, Janet Perez Eckles, 15. When the Most Wonderful Time of the Year Isn’t, Julie Arduini, 6. The Light, Larry C. Hoover, 17. Picture Perfect Christmas, Barbara Latta, 18. Year-Round Celebration, Nate Stevens, 19. A Flash of Red, Dee Dee Parker, 20. Poor Baby Jesus, Susan Dollyhigh,
21. Christmas Presence, Annmarie B. Tait, 22. Plug-ins, Carlitta Cole-Kelly, 23. The Story, Sondra Kraak, 24. Christmas Potpourri, Joann Claypoole, 25. An Unexpected Christmas Gift, Joyce Heiser, 26. Gwen’s Silent Night, Susan Simpson, 27. The Christmas Tree Brooch, Joni Vance, 28. What a Gift!, Dianna Derringer, 29. Christmas Came, Charlotte Adelsperger, 30. Counting Southern Treasures through the First Noel, Vicki H. Moss,
31. A Pure and Simple King, Ann Tatlock, 32. Plan a Silent Night, Lydia E. Harris, 33. Provision in a Time of Need, Marybeth Mitcham, 34. Sunshine for Christmas, Lisa Braxton, 35. Christmas Caper, Karen R. Hessen, 36. Healing of a Christmas Memory, Cathy Baker, 37. Jesus in a Barn, Kimberly Rae, 38. Favored by his Death, Cindy Sproles, 39. Steeped in Christmas Tradition, Victoria Hicks,
40. Make Peach with the Past, Sheryl M. Baker, 41. My Favorite Gift, Carol Graham, 42. The Warmth of Christmas, Autumn J. Conley, 43. The Last Doll, Dianne Matthews, 44. The Birth that Saves, Emme Gannon, 45. Finding Baby Jesus, Marybeth Mitcham, 46. Are You There, Lord?, Ann Greenleaf Wirtz, 47. Ghost of Christmas Past, Simon Wilson, 48. Seeking Christmas, Edie Melson, 49. Come Dance with Me, Dr. Rhett Wilson, 50. Am I Good Enough?, Andrea Merrell,
51. Suzy Snowflake and the Blue Christmas Turned White, Vicki H. Moss, 52. From My Heart to Theirs, Esther M. Bailey, 53. You Are Christmas, Joann Claypoole, 54. Setting Goals, Yvonne Lehman
THANKS to each of these for GIVING!